[Twisted-Python] What we need for next release

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Thu May 16 10:09:45 MDT 2002

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 01:55:11PM +0300, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> 1. Switch to new Process API, unix and win32, and write tests for it.
>
> 2. Switch to new thread dispatching API.
>
> 3. Deal with connector issue.
>
> Anything else?

I'd like to make test_ftp.py not hang for reactors other than the default...
preferably by fixing the problem, rather than by putting an "if reactor.foo
is poll:" in the tests :)

It seems wrong to release with runtests not working 100%.  I'm working on
fixing it, but it may take a couple of days or more, depending on various
things.

-Andrew.