[Twisted-Python] Deferred support in DOMTemplate

Christopher Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Sat May 11 03:23:42 MDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-05-11 at 01:29, Donovan Preston wrote:
> Hope this is enlightening!

I see that you separated DOMTemplate from the part that relies on the
--path-based web server -- thanks for doing this. As you've probably
seen me say before, I believe that all library code should be flexible
in which ways it can be used, while App-specific code can rely on stuff
like the filesystem. But I'm being long-winded. Thanks. :-)

--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>