[Twisted-Python] Anonymous CVS pserver access

Christopher Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Mar 22 00:30:57 MST 2002

Today I added an "anon" user to the pserver running on zaibach, allowing
anonymous users to check out the CVS Twisted code.

The commands:

cvs -d:pserver:anon at twistedmatrix.com:/cvs login

You can just hit <enter> when you get the password prompt, then:

cvs -d:pserver:anon at twistedmatrix.com:/cvs co Twisted

You should then have the Twisted code in the "Twisted" subdirectory. I
added a "CVS Access" page to the website at
http://twistedmatrix.com/developer/cvs, if anyone wants to write up a
paragraph on accessing the repository through windows, it'd be
appreciated; if not, I'll add it the next time I get around to twiddling
with wincvs.
--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>