[Twisted-Python] docs

Christopher Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Mar 10 18:26:16 MST 2002

I just shwacked all the HTML files in the 'doc/' directory and put them
in the TwistedDocs repository. This repository will be populated with
HTML documentation which have '.htc' suffixes -- these files *are* just
plain old HTML. I copied/hacked 'generate.py' from the WebSite
repository to be able to convert regular HTML to
HTML-without-headers-and-footers, and also be able to extract the title
from the <title> tags of the .htc document. the generate.py script
generates "prettier" html documents with no suffix according to a
template document which is passed to it on the command line. The
generate script also converts all links to "foo.htc" to "foo", thus
making linking transparent wether you're browsing un-processed docs or
not. Anyway, you people who are simply writing the docs don't need to
worry about anything -- just write html files with .htc suffixes and
link between them as you would expect. :-)

</babble>
--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>