[Twisted-Python] Arms Crisis

Paul Swartz z3p at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Jun 9 12:17:33 EDT 2002

On 7 May 2002 at 1:31, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
> I'd like some feedback on this, though.  Does anyone else think that
> callbacks sometimes happening and sometimes not when .addCallbacks() is
> called makes a difference?  Anyone feel strongly that .arm() is
> confusing and unnecessary?

I must have missed this message, or not cared before.  I think getting rid
of .arm() is a great idea.  I've had a lot of problems where I forgot to arm
a callback, which caused strange problems with my OSCAR code.
Is this still on the table (since it has been a month)?
--
     Paul Swartz
(o_  http://twistedmatrix.com/users/z3p.twistd/
//\  z3p at twistedmatrix.com