[Twisted-Python] FTPResource, again

Benjamin Bruheim grolgh at online.no
Tue Jun 4 09:43:01 EDT 2002

Hey,

Here are a draft for "Resources". This one follows Itamars suggestion (which I after some dispute with myself found necessary).
The path-stuff is awful, so ignore it. A combination of the module posixpath (undocumented) and os.path is a good replacement. Otherwise, there's some random routines, and the Interfaces aren't specified. Any ideas what must in and what must go? Request.render is silly :)
This is just a "proof of concept", but I fear I've done some fundemental errors. Especially the "resolving" of objects is idiotic and naive. Any suggestions for replacements?

Anyway, I think this is enough code to make the ftp-server resourceindependent once and for all. Oh, and last there's some unused code there too, but please don't mind.

\\ benjamin