[Twisted-Python] Large file transfers

Paul Boehm typo at soniq.net
Fri Jul 26 06:31:29 MDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 02:45:09PM -0400, Steve Waterbury wrote:
>     File Transfer layer for PB.  This would be especially nice for
>     twisted.words; having standard a way to transfer "large" (100MB+) packets
>     across or in tandem with a PB connection without breaking anything would be
>     very good.

i also require filetransfers over pb for my project,
i think twisted currently is lacking a protocol for reading files
in a reliable manner (nfs, fifos, ...). i doubt i'm skilled enough,
but i'm trying to implement protocols.file right now, hoping this
will help me with getting files accross pb later. suggestions?

  paul