[Twisted-Python] Adding Mime types using coil

Lewin, Karl E Karl.Lewin at BNSF.com
Fri Jul 12 09:32:24 MDT 2002

I am trying to add a mime type (image/svg+xml) to a default twisted web
server (mktap web --path c:/proj/html) and although it looks like it is
changed when I add it using coil, when I close and restart coil it doesn't
show up.  Any suggestions on things to look for?

Platform: WinXP Pro, Python 2.2 (activestate), Twisted Twisted-0.19.0rc3

Thanks-
Karl