[Twisted-Python] WebDAV?

Mukhsein Johari arashi1 at pd.jaring.my
Fri Jul 19 08:18:01 EDT 2002

On Friday 19 July 2002 18:42, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:

> I know about this bug and I have a fix for it, although it's heavily hacked
> up because I was working around MacOS X kernel bugs related to WebDAV at
> the time (long story...)

You have webdav support in twisted too? I'm looking at the source (I've got
0.19 'final') and I don't see webdav. Where is it?

btw. out of curiosity,
a python programmer and enthusiast is a "pythonista", a zope enthusiast is a
"zopista"...what's a twisted enthusiast? "twista"?

--
Regards,
Mukhsein Johari