[Twisted-Python] Disable directory serving?

Lewin, Karl E Karl.Lewin at BNSF.com
Mon Jul 15 14:02:07 EDT 2002

Is it a coil option or something that has to be done programmatically?

Currently with a default mktap web -f blah blah build of a webserver, if you
go the root directory it will give a "directory" view.  Is there some
document I can read on how to disable that so the request has to be a real
document?

Not a real important question as I still just playing around getting a feel
for the twisted framework and trying out simple things.

Karl