[Twisted-Python] Bug reports

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Wed Jan 16 07:53:08 MST 2002

Until we have a bug tracker, some bug reports, so we don't forget:

1. protocol.Factory's startFactory method is called twice on start up.

2. Various SQL code doesn't use SQL quoting (that means you, Sean :)

3. The new Perspective code has a bug, where if you ask an identity for a
non-existent service/perspective pair, it raises a KeyError which is not
caught anywhere. You can test this by switching pbechoclient.py to connect
to service "foo" instead of "pbecho". This is some wierd Deferred thing, and
I have no idea where to deal with it.