[Twisted-Python] [patch] mktap web --resource

Chris Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jan 2 13:50:25 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 05:49:10PM +0100, Sune Kirkeby wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> Attached is a short patch to add a --resource option to "mktap web",
> here is the --help for it:
>
>   -r, --resource=  <class> is the name (including module) of a subclass of
>                    twisted.web.resource.Resource to publish.
>
> So you can have any subclass of t.w.r.Resource be the 'root' of your
> web-server.

I implemented this a long time ago with the '-m' option, which took a python
filename and a classname, but itamar shwacked it because no one was using
it. I'm not sure if it should be brought back or not, but you may want to
look into using plugins.

How's that config interface coming, which should obsolete all of this? ;-)

bugging-people-about-code-but-doing-none-myself-ly yours,

radix