[Twisted-Python] Windows issues...

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Feb 18 17:52:56 MST 2002

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 18:24, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 06:34:33PM -0500, Benjamin Schollnick wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> >    I've got some questions, with windows usage of Twisted Matrix...
>
> I use Twisted under Windows, so I may be able to offer some help..

Hey Andrew, thanks for answering that question.  You beat my response,
almost as I was sending it ;)

The Twisted team really needs a dedicated windows person.  Would you be
interested in taking up that mantle and making some of these issues go
away in the central distribution?  It sounds like you've got a smoother
windows work-flow than I have here.

--
"Cannot stand to be one of many -- I'm not what they are."
        -Guster, "Rocketship"