[Twisted-Python] Documentation.. On a wiki!?

Andrew Bennetts andrew at ritsuko.xware.cx
Mon Feb 11 17:40:57 MST 2002

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 02:46:39PM -0500, Christopher Armstrong wrote:
> So, the idea is to use MoinMoin for Twisted's documentation. I have the
> skeleton ported as well as one or two docs (and I'm working on
> transcribing the rest of the docs to fit this framework). So, this is my
> official submission for "what should Twisted use for documentation?".

Interesting idea.  It's probably the most convenient format for quickly
writing nicely structured docs, and it is structured enough that you could
probably do a sane conversion to something else later, if desired.  In
short, I like it.

Another advantage is you could probably easily link to Teud docs of the
Twisted API.

I've already privately mailed Glyph expressing my interest in helping out
with the documentation; after I get home from work I'll try to remember to
add my twisted.enterprise tutorial to your Wiki.

-Andrew.