[Twisted-Python] twisted.enterprise docs suck

Christopher Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Feb 19 11:24:30 EST 2002

Great! Thanks a lot for putting it on the wiki. My plan to wikify the
documentation is coming together! muahahahahaha!

Anyway, I'm going to be implementing a PB interface to Moin. the
server-side stuff looks to be really easy (despite the MoinMoin code
being a pain - I only need to use a tiny bit of it). I was inspired
yesterday by Emacs' Wiki-mode when Nafai showed it to be, and proclaimed
"I *need* to interface this to a remote moin!" So, hopefully Allen will
help me out in that area ;)