[Twisted-Python] Documentation.. On a wiki!?

Christopher Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Feb 11 14:46:39 EST 2002

Yes, that's right.
http://twistedmatrix.com/users/carmstro.twistd/static/moin/wiki/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/ (ok, yeah, it's a long URL. deal.)

So, the idea is to use MoinMoin for Twisted's documentation. I have the
skeleton ported as well as one or two docs (and I'm working on
transcribing the rest of the docs to fit this framework). So, this is my
official submission for "what should Twisted use for documentation?".

Yes, I do realize that I'll probably need to make lots of customizations
for this to work well, and maybe even some tools for dealing with the
wiki without using the web. (ie, CLI tools etc).
--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>