[Twisted-Python] mutexes in twisted.enterprise?

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Thu Apr 18 19:14:28 MDT 2002

Well see the thing is that yes, the db supports transactions [postgres],
but I need to make sure the db processes requests in the order that
they're received over the wire, not whenever that particular db
connection gets around to it.

I don't think I'm currently having issues w/ it right now, but I'm just
concerned that potentially it could be a problem someday.