[Twisted-Python] Towards 1.0

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Wed Apr 10 15:45:31 MDT 2002

Hi everyone,

We are trying to move forwards towards a 1.0 release, with as many of
the APIs as possible in a stable state (obviously some parts are not
going to be stable).

If you are a developer have any work in progress, please try to finish
it up, so everything is in decent shape.

Examples:
Manhole's gnome spelunk thing should either work or not show up.
Correct bounce handling in mail.

Most of all however, we need test code and documentation. Please
everyone - join in and help. It's a great way to learn, and few things
beat the fuzzy, warm feeling of having another 10 tests pass.