[Twisted-Python] First pass of components/adapters stuff now in CVS

Christopher Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Apr 7 12:48:46 MDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-04-07 at 07:26, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> In module twisted.python.components
>
> I followed shapr's suggestion of writing test code first - it's a nice
> coding technique.

And I quote:
"""More importantly, try to avoid meaningless words. In particular,
words like "handler", "processor", "engine", "manager", and "component"
don't really indicate what something does, only that it does
*something*.
""" -- The Twisted Coding Standard

What the heck is a component? :-)

bwahaha-now-I-get-to-avenge-the-death-of-twisted.pretzel-ly yrs,

--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>