[Twisted-Python] Page Templates (Zope) with twisted.web

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Tue Apr 30 05:47:18 EDT 2002

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

> At some point I might try to do it. The main issue is how to deal with
> expressions that returns Deferreds. The options are:

And BTW, domtemplate's lack of Deferred support is also problematic. The Web
As We Know It is a big database front end, mostly. And database calls block.

I'm thinking we should have a threaded web server for cases where the
backend is ZODB or RDBMS only, and just access the database directly,
without using twisted.enterprises.