[Twisted-Python] mutexes in twisted.enterprise?

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Thu Apr 18 20:49:41 EDT 2002

I'm doing some twisted.enterprise crap and I was wondering if it was
safe to use thread mutexes to make sure that only one interaction goes
at a time?  I have some queries that shouldn't run in parallel under
certain conditions and I believe forcing it w/ mutexes would be the
safest and easiest solution... but I haven't looked much into what's
going on under the hood and I'm wondering if it'll do Very Bad Things?

I'm using Twisted 0.15.2, I believe.. I don't want to upgrade at the
moment because it's in testing for a few weeks.

-bob