[Twisted-Python] We now have a coil command-line app in CVS

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Apr 1 05:38:29 EST 2002

The issue is that there's no mechanism for the user to select which
mainloop the configuration app should be using.  The default mainloop
might not work on your platform (java, for example)

--
 |    <`'>    |  Glyph Lefkowitz: Travelling Sorcerer  |
 |   < _/ >   |  Lead Developer,  the Twisted project  |