[Twisted-Python] WebDAV in twisted.web.server

Benjamin Bruheim grolgh at online.no
Sun Sep 9 10:40:23 MDT 2001

(I noticed my orginal message was sent Outlookish, tell me if that annoys you or not :P)

Some comments I overlooked:

> everything. If a putChild should be put into a collection is a discussion on its own :) (I
> will however mean that a DAVResource should be a good starting point for making
> everything DAV, by letting the stuff to go DAV inherit DAVResource)
The alternative is to phase in DAV into twisted.web.resource itself and make _everything_ WebDAV. A DAVResource will require everything to register the files so that properties can be assigned to them.

> Since resource is the dispatcher of methods, then WebDAV can be a simple twisted.web.resource. The
Resource.render must check request.method that is.

// phed