[Twisted-Python] Reality Servers - diffs included

Chris.Hadgis at mincom.com Chris.Hadgis at mincom.com
Thu Sep 6 17:29:53 MDT 2001

Sorry about the broken patches.

I blame Lotus Notes and the cretins who forced it upon us.

Please find attached the two diffs.

The next diff will include the change to replace "from foo import *" with
"from foo import required-stuff".

Please let me know if this comes through okay. I don't trust Lotus Notes.

ChrisH

information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group
of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.