[Twisted-Python] Reality Servers

David Sturgis dave at dcit.com
Tue Sep 4 09:06:10 MDT 2001

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:47:55 +1000
Chris.Hadgis at mincom.com wrote:

> I have changed the Drop routine for the Romero figure. It first tests if
> the location hasIntelligence() before broadcastToPair() the fact it made a
> noise when dropped. Is testing the location for hasIntelligence() the
> standard way of finding out if the location is a guest/player?

     I haven't gotten to do much work on twisted lately (or Reality) but it is nice to know that my test items are still causing trouble.  ;-)  (ask Glyph about the brass cockroach sometime for a good story on beta testing...)

--
David Sturgis
dave at dcit.com
Software Developer
DataConcepts Information Technology Corporation
"The Information Technology Company" (tm)
http://www.dcit.com
724 Bergen Blvd
Ridgefield, NJ 07657
201-313-1845 ext 718