[Twisted-Python] Another tcp.Client question

Itamar twisted at itamarst.org
Sun Sep 2 07:58:22 MDT 2001

Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
> I just looked at it and I think that this patch (which I'm about to commit,
> after doing some testing) should solve the problem:

I'll test it out as well, if not today (I'm leaving to the airport in
two hours) then on Monday. I'm not sure it will work however - the logic
   after the socket.connect exception handler assumes that if you've
reched that point you are either connected or not (as the comment there
says). So you'd want to return after the startWriting(). And what are
the changes to Port for?