[Twisted-Python] Twisted Enterprise Administrator

David Sturgis dave at dcit.com
Thu Oct 25 10:57:58 MDT 2001

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:49:48 -0500
"Jason L. Asbahr" <jasbahr at crash.org> wrote:

> Anyone know of any web-based database *administration* tools?

     phpMyAdmin is pretty nice, although it's geared specifically towards mySQL. Still, it's been a hell of a lot more useful than the MSSQL graphical admin tool, both in that it works remotely through a web browser and doesn't totally suck. You can do anything you can do from the command line, and it's very simple and clean and easy to use.

     (although I'm sort of biased since I was being forced to use MSSQL 6.7 for reasons I still don't entirely understand beyond "that's what the client wants", and 6.7 was a painful transitional period for Transact-SQL syntax. Which, as it's name suggests, is not actually SQL syntax, but something... else.)

--
David Sturgis
dave at dcit.com
Software Developer
DataConcepts Information Technology Corporation
"The Information Technology Company" (tm)
http://www.dcit.com
724 Bergen Blvd
Ridgefield, NJ 07657
201-313-1845 ext 718