[Twisted-Python] Zope on Apache (Zapache? Zopache?)

Don Hopkins xardox at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 11 12:14:30 MDT 2001

Michel Pelletier proposes an interesting idea, of integrating Zope with
Apache 2.0.
That sounds like a really great idea with many upsides -- especially because
you could write all kinds of interesting Apache extensions in Python.
Has anyone written that idea up, or discussed it on other mailing lists?
As a first step, how about using SWIG to expose the Apache 2.0 api to
mod_python.

    -Don