[Twisted-Python] Process.write still blocks

Matt Campbell mattcampbell at pobox.com
Mon Oct 8 09:18:15 MDT 2001

I just grabbed Twisted 0.11.0 and checked twisted.internet.process
to see if Glyph fixed is so that writing to the process's stdin pipe
doesn't block.  It doesn't look like anything changed here; stdout and
stderr are read in non-blocking mode, but writes to stdin still block.
I've already fixed this in my application with a call to fcntl after the
process starts, and it doesn't break anything.  So it would be helpful
to make this change in the standard Twisted package as well.  Thanks.
--
Matt Campbell <http://www.pobox.com/~mattcampbell/>