[Twisted-Python] Re: pretzel (and mudbot theory)

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Oct 6 23:18:09 MDT 2001

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 12:50:53PM -0400, Chris Armstrong wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 11:03:57AM -0500, Gavin Cooper wrote:
> > pretzel already seems to be gone from CVS for some unexplained reason.
>
> I removed it from CVS because glyph is going to be releasing a new version
> of Twisted soon and doesn't want non-functional packages in it.

IMHO, it's not a good idea to check in new embrionic modules to the MAIN
trunk in any case...  but starting a branch for it might make sense.
...and one of these days, you may want to decide that you don't want
every Twisted Application in the main Twisted distribution either,
particularly if they don't necessarily run on the same development
cycles.  i.e. you might not want to wait for a new Twisted release to
publish a new pretzel plug-in...

--
Kevin Turner <acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com> | OpenPGP encryption welcome
The moon is waning gibbous, 82.2% illuminated, 18.9 days old.