[Twisted-Python] [bug] bloody headers

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Oct 16 15:20:06 EDT 2001

There's a bug, which I haven't tracked down yet, somewhere in the
interaction between twisted.web, squid, and galeon.  At times, the HTTP
headers are getting confused with the body content.

[http://twistedmatrix.com/users/acapnotic/headerbug.png screenshot]

when I reload the page, the headers go away, so I'm inclined to think
that squid is serving the cached page properly.  This only happens in
.idx pages, as far as I've seen so far, so I'm inclined to believe it is
indeed a Twisted issue.  However, it doesn't show up in Galeon when I
don't use a proxy, and I haven't got it to show up in l.nks or w3m yet.
So, um, yeah.

It appears that I use HTTP 1.0 when going through the proxy and HTTP 1.1
otherwise, if that's relevant.

--
Kevin Turner <acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com> | OpenPGP encryption welcome here
The moon is waning crescent, 0.1% illuminated, 29.2 days old.