[Twisted-Python] im bug

Chris Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Nov 12 00:08:17 MST 2001

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1285, in __call__
    return apply(self.func, args)
  File "/home/punck/cvs/Twisted/twisted/words/ui/tkim.py", line 639, in logOnOff
    self.logonAccount(account)
  File "/home/punck/cvs/Twisted/twisted/words/ui/tkim.py", line 645, in logonAccount
    missing=im3.logonAccount(self.im,account)
  File "/home/punck/cvs/Twisted/twisted/words/ui/im3.py", line 508, in logonAccount
    for foo,key,bar in gateways.__gateways__[account.gatewayname].loginOptions:
ValueError: unpack list of wrong size

this happened while running accepttests. I was trying to log on to my test account.
I hit "log on/off" and then that traceback happened, and it just says "attempting"
in the connection status.

--
<mbac> strange
<mbac> all my life i've hated object oriented programming