[Twisted-Python] The never-ending quest for 1.0

Chris Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Nov 1 22:26:44 MST 2001

Well, glyph has guilted me into trying out this "release manager" thing
tonight, since I, like, don't actually code anything. I'm gonna _try_ to
get 0.12.0 out tomorrow (well, later today), but my girlfriend might rip me
away from my computer (friday night, and all). If I don't have it
released by the weekend, (and it's not because of a bunch of bugs),
then I give you permission to hunt me down and lynch me for my lack of
responsibility. Speaking of responsibility, I think release manager
might actually fit me somewhat, since it's not such a consistent
thing, and doesn't directly involve much coding (i get to yell at
whoever made a bug, unless they're not around, in which case I would try to
find another idle twisted.minion to persuade to fix the bug, and if none of
those around, only THEN will I attempt to fix a bug myself ;) ;))

My humour would probably be more on the ball, but I'm not in top shape
today (yeah yeah, I know you're thinking "what humour?"). sorry.

--
Chris Armstrong <carmstro at twistedmatrix.com>
http://twistedmatrix.com/users/carmstro.twistd/