[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] CVS: Twisted/twisted/web server.py,1.22,1.23

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Nov 15 18:09:07 EST 2001

Hmm, probably, since the lambda won't be serializeable.  Is this really
even the right place to support HEAD?  I mean, dynamic resources can be
responsible for it themselves, but static.File seems the first obvious
place to do this.

--
______      you are in a maze of twisted little applications, all
|_____|             http://www.twistedmatrix.com/