[Twisted-Python] We are Unable to Reach your Web Page

adam.brett at mail.internetseer.com adam.brett at mail.internetseer.com
Tue Nov 13 18:51:19 EST 2001

There appears to be a problem in reaching the following Web page from
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:

   http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2001-August/000160.html
   Error:  Time Out

This error is most commonly due to an Internet connection problem and does not
necessarily indicate that your server is down.

As recommended by the robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our research
activity and to alert you about the connectivity error we encountered.
InternetSeer, the world's largest web site monitoring service, does not store
or publish the content of your pages, but rather uses the information to update
our ongoing Web Connectivity Study.

To learn more about our study results or to request InternetSeer to continue
monitoring your Web site in this way,  visit:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57g5f5g5f5j5h52R5sxUSYvpfPM_5azJPQII5vxUSzPM_H_xzSU5bRIH55P5qQxPz5m5c5exUSzPM_H_xzSU5bRIH5eNLzVzN6tLI5bPKXxTVV5cNKTMNy5b5f5f5c5e5c5tWLPxT5b5d5f5c5e5l5c5bQxHI52P5s5d=e3

If you find this information about the availability of your Web site useful,
we would appreciate your feedback. Should you prefer not to receive these
error notices in the future please let us know by replying to this email and
placing "remove" in the subject line. You will be removed from receiving
further email error notices.

Adam Brett
Analyst Manager
cs-adam.brett at mail.internetseer.com
InternetSeer.com "Your Remote Web Site Monitor"
http://www.internetseer.com

PS. We will send you a courtesy email when we are able to reach your Web
page again.

##twisted-python at twistedmatrix.com##