[Twisted-Python] Inform

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Tue Mar 20 11:13:53 MST 2001

begin  Glyph Lefkowitz quotation:
> However, to automatically parse 90% of common verbs into "actions"
> with a higher-level interface makes sense to me; I've already
> started doing something like that in CVS, and there are emerging
> conventions about how to represent that.

For reference:

ftp://ftp.gmd.de/if-archive/infocom/compilers/inform6/library/contributions/Verbs.htm

That's got a pretty good list of actions, their associated verbs, and
the format of objects and predicates.  There are some errors, but it's
got a pretty good list.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.