[Twisted-Python] Inform

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sat Mar 24 13:37:18 EST 2001

begin  Glyph Lefkowitz quotation:
> I intentionally avoided the pre/post action rules in favor of verbs
> because they're harder to make sense of in a "real" programming
> language; inform's object system was weak in some ways and I felt
> that was one of them.

	Right, I see now.  You'd much rather just have the verbs
implemented in the abstract class direct object, and overload them as
necessary.  Yeah, using a real object system can help.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.