[Twisted-Python] Inform

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sun Mar 18 18:14:47 MST 2001

Is there any push to port the inform library over to twisted-python in
its entirety?  It strikes me that the current "ruins" demo is lacking
in many features simply because the library is so spare (for instance,
"get all" is not implemented).

I'm interested in this largely because Inform is non-free software,
and I'd like to get back into writing interactive fiction.  Inform
itself was never more than just a simple bytecode compiler and object
system, while the library was its true benefit.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.