[Twisted-Python] some demo scripts

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Mar 14 12:11:10 EST 2001

Hello Norbert,

The scripts you wrote are mostly like the ones found in bin/ --
mkwebserver and mktelnetserver.  Have a look at them; there are a number
of options they offer.  I'm sorry these weren't covered in the tutorial,
but I haven't had that much time to work on documentation.

Thank you much for your interest, though!  Those log messages about setuid
and setgid will be supressed under NT in the future.

                     @ t w i s t e d m a t r i x  . c o m
                     http://www.twistedmatrix.com/~glyph/