[Twisted-Python] Twisted.pim

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jul 6 14:35:16 MDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 12:36:06PM -0500, carmstro at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
> I also think you don't quite understand what we're trying to do here - We're
> not trying to integrate "everything under the sun",

I'm glad I got that across :)  no, I don't quite understand, so I'm
trying to get you to define scope (something Nafai has confessed to
struggling with).  What is "PIM data"?  Which things are "personal
information" that you're managing, as opposed to "apersonal
information"?  You have ToDo entries, grouped in lists, some of which
have times associated with them and thus get called "appointments".
Does that cover it?  Then why didn't you say so?  ;)

--
The moon is waning gibbous, %99.15 full. (15.6 days old) phase: 0.529400
Angular diameter as seen from the earth: 0.4949 degrees.