[Twisted-Python] Twisted.pim

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jul 6 16:42:51 EDT 2001

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001 carmstro at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

> On a side note, we really have to stop using the term "associator module" ;)
> The association code will be in the InfoData class itself, and there will
> probably be another module that just keeps track of lists of all the different
> kinds of InfoData. Not sure what this should be called -- anyway, go read
> TwistedPim, I'm babbling =)

I really have completely stopped understanding what you're talking about
here.  When you're talking about associations, is it a relational
database?  That's a fairly heavy degree of complexity, but it's necessary
for some of what you're describing.  The cool thing about Twisted is that
it just uses the "the world is a directed graph" feature of Python to
maintain associations.  I don't see why you need to be more complicated
than that.

                     @ t w i s t e d m a t r i x  . c o m
                     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/glyph