[Twisted-Python] What's everyone using Twisted for?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Dec 11 22:31:01 MST 2001

So, occasionally I've heard from people using Twisted.  I haven't made
an index of them yet, or even the domains it's being used in.  If you
subscribe to this list, please send in something detailing your usage of
Twisted, what you like about it, what you don't like about it, and if
you like, feel free to tack on something outrageous for the ad copy :-).

If you don't want to be quoted or your project is not ready for public
consumption, email me personally.

Especially, I'd like to know about what modules you're using for your
application and what your experience has been with them.

(Even if you've mentioned your app before, please post about it again.
If you're not using the latest, let me know which version you deployed
at.)

--
______      you are in a maze of twisted little applications, all
|_____|             http://www.twistedmatrix.com/