[Twisted-Python] python's "import" is giving me a headache.

Chris Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Dec 5 16:48:25 MST 2001

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 16:38, Juergen Hermann wrote:
> On 05 Dec 2001 15:30:51 -0500, Chris Armstrong wrote:
>
> >(well, you can, but you can't prevent all modules in a package from
> >being imported).
>
> Yes, you can, like...
[snip...]

> Nothing in this is pretty in any way.

Well, I'm not opposed to evil, ugly hacks as long as they're only
temporary. The only thing I'm worried about is pickle compatibility,
source compatibility can be easily fixed.

Everybody else: thoughts?

                              Chris Armstrong
                      <<< radix at twistedmatrix.com >>>
              http://twistedmatrix.com/users/carmstro.twistd/