[Twisted-Python] Collaboration Server: IBM's uServ

Chris Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Dec 3 15:06:51 MST 2001

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 13:05, Jason L. Asbahr wrote:

> >From the decentralized list, research that looks useful for Twisted-to-
> Twisted (t2t) data publishing.  :-)

dash and I were talking about this the other day, and we both seem to be
interested in it. As dash pointed out, we've already got the technology
for doing the "proxy server" deal (where a node machine is only
accessible through a third party from the main server), and Twisted
itself gets us about half way to completely implementing something like
this. Glyph didn't seem so excited about, though...

--
<dash> glyph: maybe that'd stop, if we stopped denying that the PSU is
real and