[Twisted-Python] I am not my freaking khakis.

Chris Armstrong carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Aug 31 08:56:05 MDT 2001

Hey everybody. I just wanted to drop a note that I haven't died, but rather
school has started, and with work and a girlfriend on top of that, I've
had very little time to come around on IRC, let alone hack Twisted or any
related projects. I really can't see myself continuing with TWN, so I hope
some kind soul might pick that up. I can help out, but the problem is
committing to a consistent schedule for TWN.

I really can't help but feel like I'm letting you guys down, but I'm going
to do my best to actually get around to doing some work here and there.

Anyways, it's really exciting to see what everyone's been doing, Twisted
just keeps blowing me away, both with it's functionality and it's
popularity. Keep up the good work, guys. I'm proud of you. :>

Chris Armstrong                        carmstro at twistedmatrix.com
http://twistedmatrix.com/~carmstro     carmstro at dynup.net