[Twisted-Python] reality server vs PUB

Chris.Hadgis at mincom.com Chris.Hadgis at mincom.com
Thu Aug 30 18:07:23 MDT 2001

Is it my imagination, or is twisted.reality somewhat similar to Python
Universe Builder? I have just discovered this after reading through the
i-f newsgroups this morning.  I plan on downloading it and taking it home
to look at.

Does anyone else know anything about this?

Btw, how do I go about getting a TM home-page?

Cheers,
ChrisH

information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group
of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.