[Twisted-Python] 0.9.5???

Chris Hadgis chrish at mincom.com
Mon Aug 6 16:53:25 MDT 2001

I was expecting to download 0.9.4 today. I forgot my disk yesterday - bad
Hadgis. I was pleasantly surprised to see 0.9.5. I have copied this and will
install it tonight, time permitting. However, the link on the main page to
"Most Recent Version" is still pointing to 0.9.4 and is thus broken.

Cheers,
ChrisH

information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group
of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.