[Twisted-Python] Current Working Directory - Just say no

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Aug 29 18:23:04 EDT 2001

OK, I'll remove it because it seems redundant (Twisted directory + your home
directory seems like a fairly complete default set...) However, I don't really
agree... how is the current working directory more or less "secure" than the
contents of the environment variable $HOME?  We're importing python modules
with __import__ anyway; it's a pretty massive security hole if hostile users
can write to your current directory already (as it is normally on sys.path)

--