[Twisted-Python] I was looking for offhanded ways to improve us.

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Sat Apr 28 23:33:33 MDT 2001

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001matrix.com> wrote:

> I've written a draft "official twisted python coding standard", currently at
>
> 	http://www.twistedmatrix.com/users/glyph/standard.html

Thanks.

> 	0.9.3: Postgres protocol client, asynchronous DB API spec.

Wow! Sounds heavy...

> Here, there's some speculation as to whether we should do a fork to "stable"
> and "unstable" versions of TPy.  Any thoughts?

No need, until you've got 1000s of users, which won't happen until 2.0,
probably, if at all.

And I'm still thinking of APX and SIMAP -- http://em.ca/~bruceg/

--
"I'll be ex-DPL soon anyway so I'm        |LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
looking for someplace else to grab power."|YODA: No...no... no. Quicker,