[Reality] where's the code?

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Sat Jan 13 00:21:17 CST 2007

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:07:17 -0500, Will Guaraldi <will.guaraldi at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I'm trying to follow the directions on the web-site
>(http://twistedmatrix.com/products/reality) to get a copy of the
>codebase so that I can read through it and see what you folks are
>working on.  It says the code is available through anonymous SVN in
>the Imagination module...  but I can't seem to figure out what the SVN
>repository path for that would be and I don't see any Imagination
>module when floating through the web-based interface to the
>repository.
>
>Any help would be super!  Thanks!

The code is now in the Imaginary directory in Divmod's svn repository.

To check it out, co http://divmod.org/svn/Divmod/trunk/Imaginary

You'll need a bunch of other Divmod projects to run it, though, so you
might want to check out http://divmod.org/svn/Divmod/trunk instead.  Not
everything you'll get is necessary, but a lot of it is. :)

You can also browse this online at http://divmod.org/trac/browser/trunk/

Things have been quiet for a few months, I think we're gathering strength
for some kind of simulation time refactoring/cleanup.

Jean-Paul